Security of Personal Information
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we are not responsible in respect to any breach of security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users for any reason. Your profile pages and any online classrooms you participate in are typically publicly available, although you have the ability to change the settings to limit access to these areas. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information via these or any other public venues.
For example, if you choose to sign up for www.dpiff.com, you may have a Profile page on the site, containing your Full Name and some basic information including your location and bio. You may also add additional optional information to your Profile. You may control what type of Profile information is shown to other through your Account Settings.
Third Party Advertising
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Service. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on the Service and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this site, third-party advertisers may also place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser, or use other technologies such as Java scripts or web beacons.
In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right to transfer or assign the information we have collected from users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
In the event of any dispute all cases will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India and settled under the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai.
Short Film Submission Regulations
1. The films applying to this edition must be completed after January 1st, 2023
2. DPIFF accepts submissions and payment of fees only via the online application form. No individual/s claiming to be a part of the DPIFF team can be offered or can accept any payment to program the film in the festival.
3. All films have to be submitted in their original version with English subtitles. If the original version of the film is in English, English subtitles are still required.
4. A submission fee is applicable to all entries submitted to the festival. Payment can be made online after the form has been completed. The applicants from India can make payment in INR and the applicants from the rest of the world can pay in USD.
5. This fee is non-refundable and includes all transaction charges of the payment gateway.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.